Reimagining your travel programme
2020’s impact on the business travel industry is far from over. According to a new study by The BTN Group and Egencia, travel managers and other executive-level stakeholders have been looking at every facet of business travel during the pause and are reprioritising -- and reimagining -- what managed travel might look like moving forward.
Register here for the replay of a thought-provoking, 60-minute webcast sponsored by Egencia, where four industry leaders share their thoughts on key findings from the study.
Meet the presenters:
Ann Dery – Director, Global Travel & Meetings for S&P Global
Rosemary Maloney – Global Travel Lead for Sprinklr
Louise Kilgannon – Consultant from Festive Road
Mary Ann McNulty – Executive Director, Content Solutions for The BTN Group
Learn from these leaders what approaches they’re already implementing, and gain invaluable insights on trends like:
- What has changed regarding senior-level involvement with travel programme and policies?
- How does safety stack up against savings?
- Have partnership and supplier relationships changed?
- Where does sustainability fall in terms of priority?
- How are companies bringing travellers back up to speed amidst new policies and procedures?
Register now to watch the webcast.
View all other Business Travel Webinars https://www.egencia.co.uk/en/webinars