Business travel is changing. The current COVID-19 pandemic means your business travel program goals will change too and your priorities will shift. From corporate travel policy updates and alerts to simple cancellations, and back-dated traveller tracking, now is the time to review your travel programme or implement a travel management solution if your business does not have one.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What has changed in business travel and why you need to adapt your travel programme
- How to define the goals of your new travel programme to meet your business objectives
- Key areas to focus on when analysing and reviewing the performance of your travel programme
- How to revise your travel policy based on your new goals
- How to work with your TMC to implement your new business travel programme
Take the next steps to build your post COVID-19 business travel programme.
Teresa Matheson, Senior Director, Account Management, Egencia
Meredith Smith, Principal Consultant, Festive Road